Another finish that I had forgotten about, this one from late last year, the Maker's tote, a Noodlehead pattern. I bought this pattern some time ago and gathered the fabrics in January 2019 but in the meantime I had decided that a couple of my fabric choices would be better used somewhere else (see last photo).
I decided that I didn't need any outside pockets on my bag and used a spotted bias binding instead of my initial striped choice. I felt the exterior fabric didn't need much quilting so I ditch stitched all the triangles and called it done.
I made the large size, there is plenty of room inside, I have managed to fit a small quilt in and still had room for my lunch as well.
If you think you might like to make this tote, I found these tutorials really helpful when it came to making the bag, the links are in reading order:
I spread the making of the bag out over four days, the hardest part for me was hand sewing on the binding, it was really tough on my hands and binding clips were my friend.
The two black prints from my initial fabric pull have made their way into my FPP version of the Euroa quilt. I have made a few of these blocks now and think I will keep going until I run out of the fabrics and then it will be pieced into a quilt.