I started this Seabreeze Quilts Mystery Sampler quilt three years ago, (I really didn't think it was that long ago) I had decided to use only fabrics from my stash for this quilt and I was using the light coloured spot fabric in each block for continuity purposes.
I found the blocks under some fabric stacks when I was having my declutter week, eight of them were finished and I needed to finish the other four blocks, luckily all the fabrics had been stored with the blocks so that was a start. I found the instructions and got sewing, I ended up having to piece together some of the light coloured spot fabric so that I would have enough to use in each block.
The blocks were all together, now I had to find enough fabric for the sashing, luckily I had enough grey fabric but I had to be careful when I did the cutting. Using corner blocks gave me a few extra inches for the long borders, now I just have to quilt it.