Nothing exciting happened today, I continued on with the labels and have stitched them on two of the quilts, just one left and then that is another task I can tick off. I will leave the number labels until after I've finished all the quilting as I want to remove them after the show. I made a start on trimming these leftover HST's which are from the two blocks I made for the Mystery Sampler quilt, I've been thinking about having a couple of tubs or boxes for spare parts and orphan blocks, at present most of them are scattered through my scrap boxes.
We're still eating the galette, it was quite large and I can report that even cold it is still yummy to eat.
Achieved - wrote labels and sewed labels on quilts.
oiled my Bernina
Gardening - none, I totally forgot about this.