Today I put most of the binding on Uzbek Patches, when I say most of, I mean that I still have to join the binding together for the last bit, I decided to leave that till tomorrow as it is a bit fiddly and I was running out of time before I getting ready to go to work.
Quilting on Flower Garden is proceeding quite well, with about six blocks (and the borders) left to quilt, I have some unpicking to do on one block :( not a very nice job but I'm doing it in 30 minute blocks so it isn't too bad.
Cody has also found Flower Garden very much to his liking, I left the door to my workroom open and he made the most of the opportunity until I disturbed his slumber. The lint roller will be getting a good workout once I have finished all the quilting, his hair seems to get everywhere.
This last photo is my machine set up with two other tables to catch the overflow, I must say that it is working quite well . Both tables are collapsible so once I've finished the quilting I will be taking them down.