I then decided that it would be a good idea to give Silver a bit of a clean, which took a little while as I had to read the instruction manual for each step. It was surprising how much fluff there was after only 3 weeks, once that was done I made this weeks Grandmother's Choice block.
#26 - Ladies Wreath
With only 3 pieces of fabric to attach I encountered a tension problem with Silver, so I rethreaded (is that a word) both the machine and the bobbin, but it still didn't fix it so I went and had a cup of tea. Suitable refreshed I then consulted the manual and delved into the depths of the machine, then changed the bobbin and rethreaded again, problem solved - whew. I finished off the block, then took photos of them all, uploaded them to my Flickr page and then added them to the Grandmother's Choice Flickr group, surprisingly I actually remembered how to do this as the last time I uploaded to Flickr was the beginning of December :)