Seven rows (the other three are the bottom right hand corner, seen here ) which leaves me with eight rows left to make, ten blocks are already made so I'm slowly getting there. I'm quite enjoying attaching the rows as I go, it seems to make the quilt grow quite quickly.
I also did a little bit of work on this, I used the turmeric dyed wool for the star shape, I'm following a pattern which was in a Homespun magazine (No. 60) for a Sue Spargo wallhanging called Red Clover (a version can be seen here, scroll down to the second photo). I've just been doing a little bit on it each day, it's been too hot to spend much time working with wool, somehow it makes you feel hotter when you handle it.