White Chocolate Gingerbread biscuits (or cookies if you prefer) were delicious with a glass of cold milk, so good in fact that we ate most of them yesterday.
The recipe can be found here on Susan's blog, I came across it while reading this post on Quiltsalott.
I made a half recipe using:
- 225g (4 oz) of butter instead of shortening,
- I weighed the flour (250g),
- used a large egg,
- substituted treacle for molasses (44ml - approximately 2 Australian tablespoons, although I just guesstimated when I measured it out)
- and used 1 cup of white chocolate chips/morsels
- and halved the amounts for the spices, baking soda and salt