Just one row of triangles left to put together now, I sewed the RHS row on this afternoon and I have to admit that I was disappointed with how it looked while I was pressing the seams, it was quite wavy. I started thinking about unsewing and re-doing it, but decided that I would put it on our bed and see what it looked like before taking that step. To my surprise the waviness wasn’t really noticeable, so I left it and carried on sewing triangles together.
I check each triangle after sewing to ensure it is the correct size. I made most of my triangles with a generous allowance so I could trim them back to the correct size, much easier than running out of seam allowance as happened with a few of my early blocks.