My blog friend Marilyn at Lavender Cottage nominated me for an "honest scrap award", and I have not yet responded to it. I should, so here goes. These are the rules for acceptance :
1. List 10 honest things about yourself, hopefully interesting.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
I know this is a tag and I should tag fellow bloggers but I'm not tagging anyone because I'm a bit thingy about tags and awards.
So..... if you want to do this, feel free and let me know!!! I'd love to read it!!!
- I swear. Quite a lot actually, but I do moderate my swearing depending on my audience.
- I used to be a tomboy. Growing up in the suburbs of Howick, I ran around like a wild hooligan until I was 12 or so.
- I'm an excellent cook, well at least I think I am, my husband thinks I am, and my family thinks I am, and no-one who has eaten at our house has complained (well, not to my face anyway).
- I love to read, in fact given a choice between reading and sleeping, reading will win.
- I have five tattoos on various parts of me.
- I would say that I am a fairly blunt person, but it does depend on who I am talking to.
- I am legally blind, so my optometrist tells me.
- I stopped colouring my hair about two years ago and now it is dark coloured with silver threads running through.
- I didn't learn to drive until about six years ago.
- I hate seeing spelling mistakes, to the extent that I will "fix" the mistake or point it out.