Yesterday I made these cute little rabbits. They were a free pattern last Friday which I found at allsorts they are really tiny, but oh so quick and easy to make, I used blanket stitch around the edges instead of whip stitch.
On another subject entirely, I have been making time every day to have a look at my raised garden beds,and yesterday I noticed that some of the plants had a slightly moth-eaten look, on further inspection I found a couple of very tiny caterpillars (since despatched to a better place) and quite a few eggs which I have flicked off said plants. Today I made a net from some scraps of curtain netting and after one final inspection of the plants I covered them with the netting, hopefully that will do the trick. I'll be checking over the next few days to see if there are any more invaders. One thing I have found with the raised beds it seems to be a lot easier to keep any eye on all the plants, or perhaps I am more motivated.