Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Listening


While I'm in my workroom I usually like to have a bit of background noise, normally from my ipod set to shuffle so I get a wide variety of music or I listen to podcasts which are kind of like a radio show but you listen to them on your computer or through the podcast app on your iPhone or iPad.


Some of my favourite quilty podcasts are:

Sandi Sawa Hazlewood who hosts the Crafty Planner podcast
Stephanie who hosts the Modern Sewciety podcast
Charlotte hosts The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady podcast
Tsoniki Crazy Bull hosts the  Me Being Crafty podcast
Mary and Marianne Fons who host the Quilt your Heart Out podcast and
I also enjoy Molly Wizenberg  (Orangette blog) and Matthew Amster-Burton with their food related Spilled Milk podcast
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list of podcasts. The only one of those I've heard of is The Crafty Planner so I'll have to try some of the others. My super favourite podcast at the moment is Conversations with Richard Fidler - he interviews all sorts of interesting people with amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like listening to recorded books. I borrow them from the library on the Playaway system and all you do is pop in a pair of headphones and away you go. Great for the train and long quilting sessions, although best when you're not trying to puzzle out a tricky block!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)