Thursday, 12 November 2015

Bird update


The baby rosellas are growing fast, the Mister climbed the tree this morning to have yet another look and he also took a video for your viewing pleasure, they are quite loud so you might want to turn the volume down a fraction. They are normally very quiet birds, but I suppose they were alarmed by the Mister opening up the lid of their box and disturbing them.  I'm guessing it won't be too long before they leave the nest.

video

I'm not sure if this video (above) is going to work for everyone, I know it works on PC's but doesn't work on an iPad, I'm hoping the one below will work.











1 comment:

  1. Gosh they are a wee bit noisy!

    Worked on my mac but not the last one what ever it was. Thankyou to The Mister for risking life and limb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)