Thursday, 28 May 2015

A little bit of this and a little bit of that ...

Last week the Mister had a Total Knee Replacement (TKR) of his left knee, so things have been a bit topsy turvey here.  My sister Jenny (from New Zealand) is staying while the Mister is recovering and she brought a few goodies from Mum with her.

 a couple of pieces of Japanese fabric,
 I love the little blue bird on the cream fabric,
oopsy, a piece of Kaffe that I bought the other day has sneaked in to the photo.

some shell buttons which are lying on a cute Japanese
drawstring bag, it is reversible, I have flipped the chequerboard
lining fabric over, behind it is a lovely oblong tin, perfect for storing 
pens, pencils or even fabric




2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful treasures from afar! Wishing Mr a good, steady recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces from your family. I do hope you are able to keep "The Mister" under control, though i won't hold my breath for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)