Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas to all



 This is a poem that was shared on a Facebook group I am a member of, it made me smile when I got to the end :)

 Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be fabric or patterns or more?
Or a new set of rulers, That I would adore!
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa" I said.
"you know.... good little girls
Should be in their beds"

"I know I should Santa and now I've been caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well let's take a look
in this room where you work"

He shook his head quickly and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap
I'll see you next year


 
May Christmas be the day you need it to be, perhaps that is filled with people and festivity, but if you need a quick, quiet, or restful day I hope that is what it brings for you. May you have all good things including good health in the year to come.



7 comments:

  1. Your photo is great! Hope you had a great day! Love the poem. We all have enough crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Poem Pip, Hope you had a great day too... definatly have enough "Crap" but i did score Annette Gero's Book, lucky me

    ReplyDelete
  3. great poem........Merry Christmas...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Pip. My daughter made some pear paste and I thought straight away of you and the lovely paste you posted to me a long time ago. The memory made me smile. Marilyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and that your cat did too, despite the look on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Santa story, sounds like MY house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Pip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)