Monday, 8 September 2014

Stitching - Day 8

Plodding along with my stitching, the mail arrived today and with it came the Acknowledgement of Entry for our Festival of Quilts, I gulped a bit when I saw the delivery dates for the completed quilts, it means I must get stuck in with my quilting as there are just 40 days until delivery day, which is quite a bit less than I thought I had.


My challenge quilt is about half quilted, the miniature quilt is probably about half quilted, one quilt is finished and just needs a hanging sleeve added, and I've started quilted the red and white quilt, it seems quite achievable now that I have it all down, I also need to sort out binding and labels for three of them, better make a list I think.


Day 8

Achieved - 2 blocks stitched for Museum Medallion
                 Quilting started on miniature quilt.
                 Finished the marking and cutting of blocks for BGTATW quilt

Not stitching -  still reading The Enemy and listening to Outlander by Diana Gabaldon,
 caught up with DCI Banks, although now I need to catch up with The Bletchley Circle (I fell asleep again)


2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea..making a note of what you work on each day..the quilting is looking good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly, that means long hours at the machine...especially as we will be without our machines for at least a week while they are upgraded. Arghhh! At least i only have one to do

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)