Thursday, 4 September 2014

Stitching - Day 5

It was a lovely day with Sheila and Chris for our fortnightly stitching day.  We  managed to get quite a bit of stitching done,  a lot of talking and have a lovely lunch,  morning and afternoon tea. It is a long day for us as we also attend the monthly Quilters' Guild of South Australia meeting which is held in the evening and I find I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with my bed once I get home :)  


 
this is Chris's TATW quilt,
some different colours from mine,
and just as lovely


lunch today was provided by Chris and was a silky, smooth
cauliflower soup with cheesy, chilli toasts, yum.


I made good progress on my TATW quilt
nearly completing the next round.


Day 5

Achieved - 3 sides of Round 10 of TATW

heading off to bed now

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Just stumbled upon your blog. Love your TATW. Wondering what size your pieces are. My guess is that each square is 2" finished. Thanks! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming again Pip, It is a long day , but so much fun to sit and sew together, never mind the yummy food. I know i am going to regret not joining the two of you on your TATW, they are both looking so good..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! love the TAW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)