Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Same old, same old

Nothing exciting happened today, I continued on with the labels and have stitched them on two of the quilts, just one left and then that is another task I can tick off.  I will leave the number labels until after I've finished all the quilting as I want to remove them after the show.  I made a start on trimming these leftover HST's which are from the two blocks I made for the Mystery Sampler quilt, I've been thinking about having a couple of tubs or boxes for spare parts and orphan blocks, at present most of them are scattered through my scrap boxes.


We're still eating the galette, it was quite large and I can report that even cold it is still yummy to eat.

Achieved - wrote labels and sewed labels on quilts.
                  trimmed HST's
                  oiled my Bernina
Gardening - none, I totally forgot about this.

1 comment:

  1. I need a tub for all the bits and pieces. Doesn't help when you are working on more than one project at a time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)