Saturday, 5 April 2014

Not a productive day today

as I couldn't seem to concentrate enough to actually start on anything until late afternoon. 


I trialled a piece of the border fabric I bought on Thursday with a piece of the still unfinished chain/cable border and I think it looks quite good, the colours are more intense than the photo shows.  The border fabric is by French General from the La Belle Fleur range.  (I have added the fabric ranges to my previous blog post)


I started making a notebook cover, cut out all the pieces needed and then quilted the front.  I haven't done any quilting since last October when I finished Flower Garden so I am quite rusty, my hands were starting to cramp towards the end.  It will be finished off tomorrow and then I will catch up on the Threads of Memory star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)