as I couldn't seem to concentrate enough to actually start on anything until late afternoon.
I trialled a piece of the border fabric I bought on Thursday with a piece of the still unfinished chain/cable border and I think it looks quite good, the colours are more intense than the photo shows. The border fabric is by French General from the La Belle Fleur range. (I have added the fabric ranges to my previous blog post)
I started making a notebook cover, cut out all the pieces needed and then quilted the front. I haven't done any quilting since last October when I finished Flower Garden so I am quite rusty, my hands were starting to cramp towards the end. It will be finished off tomorrow and then I will catch up on the Threads of Memory star.