Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Eeek, they're breeding ...

I made some more flying geese today, this time they were paper foundation pieced geese.  I had a few paper foundations left over from when I made the Just Takes 2 long quilt, so rather than put them straight into the paper recycling bin I made a few blocks and then put the used papers into the recycling.


I have only a vague idea of what these will become but no doubt once I've made a few more it will become clearer to me, at least I hope so :)

3 comments:

  1. well it is looking good no matter what it becomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you are letting a quilt just evolve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)