long is now a quilt top ready for the quilting pile.
I started this quilt top in January 2012 and quickly fell behind making the weekly quota. The original quilt has three more parts to it, but I'm more than happy with my effort. There was a fair bit of head scratching involved with this quilt, as some of my blocks weren't quite the correct size, I like a good jigsaw so I made a couple of extra filler blocks, played around with the layout a bit and managed to get it all lined up and finished.
I already have this backing fabric which I think is a good choice as I will be able to quilt in both red and white threads and not have to worry about how it looks from the back.