Thursday, 13 March 2014

Getting those ideas down on fabric ...

I really want to keep up with finishing projects off but, I'm giving myself permission to have a bit of a play with some ideas I have had bubbling around in my head for some time (I need to get them out so I can get a full nights sleep).  I made some more geese, these ones are foundation paper pieced, and I also made more of the regular type, I need quite a few more of both types before I can get a good idea of where this is going, (hopefully not a PHD).


These blocks are for another quilt idea which I want to make, so far so good, I might even manage one block a day with this.  I'm not sure about the colour I'm using for the little triangle, I might have to try some other colour, maybe a very light gray.



4 comments:

  1. These aren't geese... they are Sulphur Crested Cockatoos!
    Squawk squawk.
    Very clever idea, Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh , I am so relieved to see an inkling of a cure to the affliction that has gripped you so long. Great idea to get the ideas down. Loving the wild "Geese" , must admit i needed to look a second time to see the triangle you mentioned.. very subtle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blocks Pip!
    They are so unique - very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they both look interesting Pip!

    ReplyDelete