This is the finished Soul Searching quilt that I started and finished in November 2012 (must be a record)
This one is the completed Lines through the Uzbek (aka Uzbek Patches) I really enjoyed doing the quilting on this quilt, I have a little more quilting I still want to do on it. This year at our quilt show we received quilt feedback sheets, the comments for this quilt under the workmanship were:
like the border, need to pay attention to preparation
I understand the first comment, but I have no idea what the second one is referring to, it doesn't matter to me anyway, I like the quilt and in the end that is all that matters.
These two quilts are our challenge quilts, this year the theme was Water. Sheila's entry is the top one and mine is the bottom one, it was quite nice that they were hung together. I used my quilt as a bit of practise for my machine quilting on the Flower Garden, once I came up with the concept it didn't take very long to put together.