Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Yikes!!!

I received my notification of entry acceptance for the Festival of Quilts in the mail today.  There are only 

45 (yes that's right 45) days

 left until quilt drop off day, that doesn't seem to be a whole lot of time does it?



I finished quilting another block today which leaves me with eleven blocks plus the borders to do, it is going to be tight I think.  I will still have bindings on two quilts, hanging sleeves on three quilts, labels, numbers etc to stitch on, the labels are made so that's one less thing to flap about.  One good thing the quilt drop-off is only about five minutes away from me, I may need all the time I can get :)

8 comments:

  1. Get the mister to stock up on red-bull! ...and no reply to comments... or eating until they're finished (chocolate allowed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!!!! congrats on having it accepted into the show, I know you can do this , keep going!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cripes! It doesn't seem long but i am sure you will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well good luck! I couldn't work under that kind of pressure - to me quilting equals no stress!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Pip, accidentally posted commented with the wrong account... meant to be from me: You can do it!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how exciting, and how busy you will be. Hope they all come together like a dream. (and dont take time to reply, you need those precious minutes).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Where is the Festival of Quilts? Thats what we call our big quiltshow - formally Calico Christmas. :-)
    Great job getting your Flower Quilt quilted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)