Thursday, 13 June 2013

One to go

Today I finished the second last border (second photo)  for my Flower Garden quilt, I feel quite drained now.  I had started the top border (first photo) at the beginning of May and gave myself a month to finish it, then intended working on the next border in June.  


Well, we're nearly halfway through June and the right hand side border is completed, and all going well I will finish the left hand side border by end of July (hopefully sooner). 


Tomorrow when the light is better I will take some section photos of the borders, they are just so long that photographing them in their entirety is quite challenging (lucky we have a long hallway).

10 comments:

  1. Hoo Roo! Bet those fingers are tired! Well done.. you are definitely on track. It sure looks cute in this mini size version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You must be getting very excited to have this project complete. I can't wait to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, I will love to see this quilt when finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pip! Gorgeous!!! Your fussy cutting is wonderful with beautiful fabric choices! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pip, they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Gorgeous Pip!
    I admire your perseverance... this is going to be a masterpiece quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Gorgeous! What a work of Art !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they look great...will look forward to see the finished product as no doubt you will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look wonderful Pip, such a lot of work.
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoop whoop, well done my friend. Looks fantastic. The end is within sight, so excited for/ with you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)