Tuesday, 14 May 2013

His Royal Kaffeness

As I haven't had much to blog about lately, I thought I would show some of my recently acquired Kaffe Fasset fabrics (I think there is also a Brandon Mably in there as well, and I'm not sure if the red hearts with spot is a Kaffe as I can't find it on the Westminster fabrics site.)


I came across this blog today, click over and see the gorgeous photos from the Kaffe Fassett exhibition which was held in London recently, it must have been something to see with all the knitting and needlework that came before the fabrics.




While idly playing on the computer the other day I put in the search term "Kaffe Fassett fabrics and then clicked on Images, click here (I hope the link works, but if no you can do it for yourself), such a feast for the eyes, Kaffes everywhere and such inspiration to see how they all work together.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links. That Kaffe Exhibition looks amazing!!!
    The first fabric on the left in your first photo is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his Royal Yuminess, It hardly seems fair that one man could have so much talent, but i am so glad he does and has been able to bring his Collective together. . Love that dark blue "aboriginal Dots"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics you have there Pip!
    Thank you for sharing the link to the Kaffe exhibit in London - AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the links to the exhibit and for a blog post where I can just enjoy the visuals! I am a Kaffe fabric lover, too, so really enjoyed seeing the exhibit (via blogpost). I read further down your blog, and smiled when I read that you'd put blog reading in the backseat so you could get some things done. I think all serious quilters have to do that sometimes, otherwise, we'd never get anything done! (And you don't have to reply to this one--in order to give you a bit more time).

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)