Sunday, 3 March 2013

The coral tree is finished,

it has been waiting ages for me to finish it, the last week I have been working on it off and on as I knew that until it was completed, it would be hanging over me like a millstone.


I haven't done that much applique in ages so my left hand was a bit sore after all the sewing, I wanted to add the circles around the tree but decided that it would be better to give my hand a rest.  Today I will complete the Grandmother's Choice block and then make some circles for my tree.

8 comments:

  1. I am totally in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that will sure get your sorted on curves........well done...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoot whoot !!, and sew perfectly done too. Its all smooth sailing from here, you will have it finished in no time now

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice so many wavy areas in this

    ReplyDelete
  5. The marathon is over!...and so pretty too. That monkey has well and truly left the building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - that's a lot of intense appliqué! No wonder your hand was sore. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Coral Tree is beautiful Pip!
    That sure was a challenging block with all those inside curves, congratulations on completing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done!!!

    Is that a block from Roseville Album? I still have mine to do. I hope mine turns out as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)