Monday, 18 March 2013

Flower and star

Another Flower Garden block finished, this leaves me with two of the large Flower blocks left to complete now, I'm still working away on another of the trees in the bottom border.


I was two blocks behind on the Grandmother's Choice BOW, this block took me a good part of the day to make.  The PDF that was provided on the Grandmother's Choice blog was sized for an 8" (finished) block and I am making 6" (finished) blocks, I didn't want to spend time reducing the block on the copier to get the right size so decided to draw my own block that I could foundation paper piece.


I think it has worked out quite well, now I just have to make last weeks block and I will be caught up again!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Like that splash of yellow, and, that splashy FG block! You have been productive, despite Nurse Duties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your star block - you did well with drawing it out. Great flower garden block also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics in your applique are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower block is gorgeous!
    You did a wonderful job creating that star block too - looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl, well done! That's no mean feat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)