Thursday, 13 December 2012

and then there were five ...

I finished off another Flower Garden block yesterday, this leaves me with five to make before the end of the year.  I think it is doable, so long as I don't get sidetracked onto something else, and although I have planned to finish the Soul Searching quilt before end of year, I don't think that will impact too much on the progress of the remaining FG blocks.



To make it less likely that I will get sidetracked, I spent a little time tidying up my workroom, putting away the fabrics and bits of projects and patterns that are accumulating and saying "start me" or "just look at me".

4 comments:

  1. no pressure or anything:-) its entirely do-able if you prep them all together and then ignore the house,the work, the cat, the mister, Christmas... friends. You can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME progress Pip!
    This is another very beautiful block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS BLOCK! LOVE IT ! You will be done with this quilt before you know it at this rate :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, i think I have 5 left to do too, maybe that is a challenge!!!! I love your block and your fussy cutting! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)