Yesterday I sashed all fourteen of the Grandmother's Choice blocks that I have made. It didn't take me too long and I am quite happy with how the whole thing is looking. While I was at it, I cut a whole lot of sashing strips and corner stones, and I will stitch five more long rows of sashing and cornerstone strips together sometime this weekend.
From now on I intend to sash each block as it is finished, then join them together as I go along. It's such a good feeling to feel in control of this project, as I felt I had lost my way a bit when I didn't keep up each week. I had better start thinking about how to use the border fabric now :)