Monday, 26 November 2012

Another one ticked off

Finished up the last Grandmother's Choice block this afternoon, yay me.


This block is called Little Boy's Breeches, the green pieces are mean to resemble breeches, it actually reminds me a bit of a flower, if it were in yellow I could see it being a daffodil,


and this one is the most current block Everybody's Favourite, I used the Blockbase version which is slightly different than the one on the Grandmother's Choice blog.  Once I've made the block next weekend then I think I will join some blocks together and see how the quilt is looking.

I came across this video today, I think some of us will identify with the title of the song and will get a laugh out of the video itself, hope it works.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks, both of them... congratulations on getting caught up!

    Love that song... makes me laugh every time I hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! At first I thought it was Sheila with longer hair.
    Your blocks are beautiful. Cant wait to see a few in a line up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE these blocks Pip!

    ReplyDelete