Saturday, 24 November 2012

Almost there

I just need to make a few more string blocks and then I will be able to have a square quilt.  I need to scavenge through all my Farmer's Wife scraps to get enough strings but I should be able to find enough to finish it off this weekend.


I really like how this is turning out, it looks kind of random but the white strip in each block pulls it all together.  I'm not sure what I will bind it with, I will have to look and see what is lurking in my fabric collection.

6 comments:

  1. Ilike the look of this quilt. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors in this, I have almost two boxes of strings so I could do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this quilt a lot - it's very striking in Blue & White.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful "library" of fabrics. What a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Pip, your string blocks are looking amazing. What a wonderful way to use up your scraps.
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)