Wednesday, 11 July 2012

No quilting going on here ...




for a little while as I am flat chat completing my BAS for the last quarter and the end of year financials.  Normally this would only take me a few minutes as everything is entered on to accounting software, and a few keystrokes later I print out everything I need, BUT our new computer didn't like the software, and one of the disks was corrupt so I couldn't reload the software, so now I am busy making up an Excel spreadsheet and re-entering figures :(

Luckily for me there aren't too many figures to enter and I have just about worked out a suitable spreadsheet  so I hope that I will be able to get back to my quilting and blog reading soon.


3 comments:

  1. Bless you, my friend... hopefully, you'll be back to quilting soon!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try using software's which are reliable like Church software it doesn't effect your system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's frustrating isn't it when you get a new computer and some things just don't work the same way they used to. Hope you are getting it sorted

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)