Monday, 9 July 2012

Low yield

I didn't get as many blocks made over the weekend as I would have liked, I started Wedding Ring and made a mess of it so put it aside for a bit while I made Ducks and Ducklings, then I started over on Wedding Ring which took me a long time for some reason as I think it is a fairly easy block.

After finishing it I decided that I would not do any more piecing and instead I squared up all the blocks I have already made so that when I decide to start the sashing they will be ready to go.  I have EIGHT blocks left to make now.


#101 - Wedding Ring


#28 - Duck and Ducklings 

4 comments:

  1. your low yield is big on prettiness! Especially love the duck and ducklings fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You've used such lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low yield makes you sound a bit like a machine, rather than the creative mind behind your fabric combinations and lovely piecing. I often just gawk and think sheesh... I couldn't do that many or ones that intricate. It's very inspiring watching you forge ahead.
    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)