At last, I've finished all the blocks for my Farmer's Wife quilt, including one makeover block. I plan to start putting them together this weekend.
I've also been whip stitching these leaves (the Mister says they look like teardrops to him) down in preparation for the three day Sue Spargo workshop which starts tomorrow. I feel for the people who chose the Circles sampler, they have 96 circles to stitch down, I had 56 leaves which seemed to take forever and I still have a few to go. I don't have a lot of wool thread (I used Aurifil Lana) so I used DMC Stranded cotton (1 strand) for the majority of my leaves, I thought it worked well and as I already have a lot of DMC cottons, it saved me the expense of buying more thread.
My computer woes appear to be over (fingers crossed), or at least I have consistent internet access, we changed a couple of cables around, which apparently have nothing to do with internet access, but it works and I am not complaining :)