Thursday, 14 June 2012

Take three ...

This is my final attempt at #18 - Century of Progress, I would have liked to have kept the light diamonds in one piece but in the end it was easier to use the paper foundation piecing blocks from the Yahoo group.


I did find out that this block is meant to represent a beacon, the bottom part of the block is supposedly the base of the beacon.  Finishing this block leaves me with 40 blocks left to make - yay.


Cody kept me company while I sewed, he doesn't look very comfortable but he stayed there for ages so I guess he was.

2 comments:

  1. perseverance wins out. Strike that one off the list. Now do 3 simple ones to make you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. The block is great Pip, but Cody is adorable!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)