Tuesday, 26 June 2012

It's been a week since I last posted (sounds like confession) I didn't realise time had flown so quickly.  I've kept fairly busy making Farmer's Wife blocks and have 26 blocks left to make so its looking good for the blocks to be finished by the end of July.

With only a week left in this month I thought it was time to check that I had something ready to work on for the Sue Spargo workshop which will be held at The Sewing Sanctuary at the end of July.....   so I've been working on getting this wall quilt ready for embellishing, there are a few bits still to add but nothing that won't take too long.  I'm also getting a kit for a Circles sampler (similar to the banner at the top of the page here) which I intend to work on as well.


The wall quilt itself has turned out quite well although I think the bottom border needs to be all one fabric, it doesn't look right somehow, but I will wait until I have laid out the rest of the applique for that part before I decide one way or the other.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pip this is so bright & happy, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. Very perky Pip. You have galvanised me into getting SS ready. Just spent a lovely day "playing"! Velvets felts and ribbons. I like your plaid plus glimpsed roses....is there more to this? You are creatively committed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)