Tuesday, 1 May 2012

List is finished

This afternoon I finished off my current TO DO list, I'm happy the list is finished as I can get back to slightly more important things (like FWQS, FG and JT2), does that mean I need to start another list now :(


I drew the layout for the Crimson Tweed wall hanging, then stuck little swatches of fabric in the appropriate places, cut the fabrics to the right size and put them in plastic baggies all ready for when I start.


the completed list

and a little surprise in the mail, I subscribed to the Wooly Bits Club from The Quilted Crow and received my first pack today, some lovely pieces of felted wool and a pattern for a small project.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow BRAIN exercises. Time for a lie down and a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I presented you with the Liebster Award for your blog. I've got the details here: http://starwoodquilter.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pip,
    you're so organized!! I lose lists LOL....if something isn't on the family calendar, there's a good chance it will be forgotten. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)