Thursday, 5 April 2012

What's in the box ...

I've been waiting for this box to arrive and it was good timing as it came just before the Easter break,


so, what is in here ....


definitely not one of these, it would be nice to get a box of these although I think I would be heartily sick of chocolate by the time I finished eating them all.


 it's fabric of course, 


more precisely, a quilt kit and a bundle of fat eighths,


the quilt pattern,


some of the fabrics which were in the kit, 
I plan to use them in my Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt, they're from the same fabric
line that I am already using, but I only had a very small amount of two of the blue fabrics, when I spotted 
the fabrics in this kit, I decided to buy it.  I will probably make the Sun & Sea quilt, but I will adapt it for the fabrics that I have left over.

7 comments:

  1. ooooh i like that fabric very nice Pip x:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky girl, plenty to play with over Easter. None of my parcels arrived and i have been waiting weeks and weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd much rather get a package of fabric in the mail than one of chocolate... *lol* Looks like the Easter Bunny did good by you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabric bundles are always so nice to get! I love looking at them - now I need to use some of my fabric bundles up!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT Package ! I have this quilt on my to do list. I have a bundle of Breath of Avignon by American Jane that I plan on using !

    Looking forward to watching your progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is lovely fabric..and those bunnies are yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabric in that kit. I looked it up on line to get a close up view of what the finished quilt looks like...very, very, nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)