Monday, 16 April 2012

Just a bit of shopping

I was rather restrained at the AQC,  I was lucky and picked up some great bargains with the wool fabrics.  The big bundle on the left is 20 fat eighths (26cm x 71cm) of wool fabric, all for $75 which worked out to $3.75 per piece, then there is a half meter of a cream wool check, and yes more wool, then a FQ of Pezzy Print and two FQ bundles  plus I also got some glue stick refills, they always come in handy.


I had made a list of things I was thinking about buying, but I couldn't find it in my bag, all I could remember was wool fabric and I certainly have enough of that now, so I guess I had better start using some of it.

7 comments:

  1. I have a list that I am still adding to for when I go to the quilt show in Paducah Kentucky in about 10 days or so - I wonder if I will find all that is on my list or if I will come home with totally different things! It is great fun looking through the vendors isn't it and seeing all the new tools and gadgets.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretties you got! I think you did well...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good haul indeed. Glad you found more wool. The fat quarters look interesting, what's the range. Are you recovered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Can't wait to see what you'll do with them. I did go that convention about 5 years ago I think. Time I went again! Definately needs 2 days.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very restrained!.. No extra pretties for your FW, FG or DJ ? Sometimes Tooooo much at merchants stalls can be offputting. 2 days are good.... then you can think about things overnight!
    Love your wools...clever buying. Feet recovered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the wools took my eye when I was there, but I just bought some Aurifil embroidery threads for some stitching I have planned. You got a lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wools, what gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)