After a bit of a break, I've started back working on the Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt, I haven't made any more blocks as yet, but I added the third row to the top left hand corner and have started putting together the bottom right hand corner. Once I've attached the third row to the bottom corner then I will start to make some more blocks. I plan to make the next rows (top and bottom) and then add them on, I'm fairly pleased with the colour mix so far, I'm managing to rein in my love of blue fabric.
While I was procrastinating over what to do last week, I decided to have a small re-arrangement and tidy up of my sewing room, surprisingly it didn't take too long and I found some bits of fabric that I had forgotten about.
Cody has given the new layout his seal of approval, he spent most of the day here, sleeping. (must get those 18 hours of beauty sleep in)