Sunday, 22 January 2012

Still procrastinating .....

I had intended to work on the Just Takes 2 blocks but instead I found myself making this little quilt from the Temecula Quilt Co blog, it was quite handy in using up some of the scraps from the Civil War quilt.


In between making the little quilt, I started preparing some blocks for Flower Garden, and now that I've got the centre of my hexie quilt together, I'm auditioning some candidates for flowers, not sure about either of these so I've left it on the design floor for a day or so while I mull it over.


1 comment:

  1. It was a fun little quilt to do, wasn't it. Yours looks really sweet, love your fabric combo.
    I hope the hexies speak to you soon, it holds up the process a bit when there is uncertainty. Mind you, you have always got the Farmers Wife or Rainbow Jane to keep you busy while you decide.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)