Saturday, 5 November 2011

Six dollars

bought me these three fat eighths of fabric when I was at the Craft and Quilt Fair in Adelaide on Thursday.


I saw the white fabric peeking out from the back of a pile of fabrics and grabbed it, I rather like it so I will have another look today and see if I can find some more but I suspect that was the only piece.

I'm doing White Glove Duty for the Quilt show in the afternoon, I have quite enjoyed it so far, I've been able to get a nice, close look at some of the quilts courtesy of my white gloves.

For those of you who can't get to the show take a look at all the prize winning quilts here.  Don't forget to click on the photo to see a larger photo of the quilt.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice fabric you got there. Thank you so much for the festival link, I really liked that. Enjoy your day there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that white fabric is gorgeous... and love the reds too! Off to check out the prize winning quilts... thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics...they are so different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)