Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Lost somewhere

my blogging mojo, I can't seem to find it anywhere, it will come back (eventually).  Anyhoo, last week my quilting friend Sheila and I, met up with an internet quilting friend, all the way from Sydney - Salley was visiting Adelaide for a school reunion and we thought it would be fun to have a meet up.  Salley is making a Kim McLean Flower Garden quilt, as well, although she has made more progress than me, I think we spent most of the time together talking, it was a wonder that we had any voices left.


We met up in Central Market where Salley very kindly gave me some very lovely fabric from Les Olivades, I know that there are at least three blocks in the Farmer's Wife Quilt Sampler that I will be using this fabric in.  After coffee and lunch, we visited Hettie's Patch  where we spent an hour or so shopping.


Whilst I haven't been blogging I have been doing a bit of this and that, I have been desperately trying to finish a block on my Flower Garden quilt so I could piece together a whole row, which is what I did today.

6 comments:

  1. Oh it's lovely Pip! Gobsmackingly beautiful in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was beginning to think you were lost.Now that vision should spur you on. Its fabulous, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kaffe blocks & the fantastic scrappy sashing. Keep up the amazing pace and stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be so pretty! I have noticed everyone seems a lot busier nowadays and blogging a bit less. I sit down to blog and find I don't have a picture to put up or much to say some days. School is about to finish for good in my life and all of a sudden I seem busier than ever, chasing my tail! I guess that is a good thing?

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY... it was fun all around! Amazing where blogging can take us. We all found some lovely fabric at Hetties and you and Sheila were great hosts. Thankyou.
    I love your scrappy FG borders ....its looking very perky, Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that flower garden strip, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)