Thursday, 22 September 2011

I made it...

It's hard to believe but this is block 38 in the Civil War Quilts block of the week.  When I started on these blocks I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep up but I have managed quite well despite lagging behind on several occasions.  It's been very interesting so far, a new block each week and a small history lesson as well.


This block is Ohio Star, it isn't lined up as well as it could be, I haven't decided if I will fix it up or leave it as it is.  The Mister says it won't be noticeable in the finished quilt, but it's too late I have already noticed it :(

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have noticed your lovely block not having perfectly lined up seams if you hadn't mentioned it... I was admiring the block and enjoying the pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its annoying when that happens, but the Mister is right , it won't be noticeable in the finished quilt, Great fabric combo, Did you do that this afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block, but if you're not satisfied with it, you'll always notice the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block, great fabric. I don't think you will notice it in the quilt, but as you say - you have already noticed it and you will always see it - I guess.

    Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely ~ I have not kept up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your blocks are looking lovely. How exciting to get 2 parcels on the one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it they say - It'll quilt out.:-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)