to have much to post about these days....
I finished a Flower Garden block which you can read about on the Kim McLean Down Under blog and I also finished this Civil War Quilts block on Sunday, it's a version of Confederate Rose, the original block has more pieces than this one.
After I'd made the block I thought it was time to try some sashing fabrics with a few of the blocks. On the Civil War Flickr group there are a lot of sashing ideas but in the end I've decided to go for something fairly simple and by using cornerstones I can use up some of those pesky little bits of fabric I have floating around.
On another note if you sent me an email or commented last week and I haven't replied it's because I accidentally deleted ALL my emails in my Gmail account, I now know a lot more about using my Gmail account that's for sure and I won't be making that mistake again and I will be archiving my important emails in future.