Sunday, 3 July 2011

Inspired Stitches

is over for this year.  I went along for the first day and enjoyed myself tremendously, next year I intend to go  both days.  It was so nice being able to stitch and talk with other people that "got it" (stitching, craft, quilting etc) I didn't finish anything but managed to get quite a bit of stitching done on one project and also met a few other bloggers in real life.


samples of the projects that we made




our table at the end of the day

Sarah and her helpers turned on a fantastic day, I can't begin to imagine all the planning that goes into making this weekend such a success.  You can see more pictures on Amanda's blog.

8 comments:

  1. can't wait to see and here all about it. The projects look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great day.........who did you get to meet/catch up with........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what fun that must have been! What beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was great to meet you Pip! and had lots of good laughs at the wine collection and posh designer store collection comments about your name! Will be following along here from now on :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great weekend back to work and reality now. But managed a bit more stitching last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was lovely to meet you Pip. It was fun wasn't it? Hopefully my needleturn will improve now that I've got a few more tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that was a super day out, the projects and the displays look wonderful Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun. It will be great to see the projects emerge!
    Kathy (no matter what I do it always comes up sew play sorry)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)