Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Not a lot going on around here …

due to a sore back, which is preventing me from spending much time on the computer so the only finishing I am doing at the moment is finishing books and a bit of work on my Stitch-a-long Tis the Season stitchery blocks.
IMG_5716
Cody imitating a file box
The books I just finished were: Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson and The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, two different genres, both of which I enjoyed very much.  Both authors have written other books which I intend to read in the future.

4 comments:

  1. sorry the back is still bothering you, i have missed your posts and was wondering what was up. Its been good weather for reading. Let me know when you are up for our shop hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to know you are still alive. Hope that back gets better! Reading is a lovely thing to do too, I'm so glad you can do something to amuse yourself. I am enjoying my TTS too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were a bit quiet. Hope your back is better soon and I think the therapy of reading and stitching sounds a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your back pain has eased off - my daughter is a big Cassandra Clare fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)