Tuesday, 3 May 2011

I’ve been a little bit busy …

yesterday I prepped these Civil War blocks, I’m going to paper foundation piece these two so I’ve just roughly cut the fabric to the size I need and then popped them on my “design wall” (a piece of batting on a skirt hanger) so I can see how they look.

IMG_5593

Today I made this little emery strawberry, it looks a bit like a mouse sitting there doesn’t it?

IMG_5602

and finished stitching this owl ready to applique on to the background fabric, this is one of the Petite Projects that I won in a giveaway from Gail Pan about a month ago.

IMG_5607

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love seeing your projects in the middle of being done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That strawberry is amazing!!! I used to have one that belonged to a great aunt. Wonderful projects Pip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)