Friday, 29 April 2011

It’s finally here…

my 2010 blog book arrived yesterday.  Ever since I read about Blog2Print on Chookyblue's blog, I have been wanting to get my blog made into a book.
IMG_5584
It was very easy, I just went to their website, selected a few things (like cover background and photo), then previewed the book before making the final order. Delivery time was about three weeks and the book arrived in a nice, sturdy wrapper.
IMG_5585
189 pages of my blog posts and photos, (I chose the compact layout and didn’t include comments), in a soft cover book with a nice, glossy front and back, I’m over the moon with it.

7 comments:

  1. That top photo is a great one , the book will be a wonderful thing to have and to look back on all your work and posts over the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got your book.............great isn't it........there is no way you could include the comments...........they take up way to many pages..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant! It's something I think about, but have never done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking about it, too, but didn't want to waste my $$. Glad you shared that and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooo nice. Makes me want to have one too, but I don't think I put enough in my blog to worry about it. It is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be a lot of fun and a real treasure ~ enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. better than keeping a diary, such a beautiful record especially of your DJ progress and learning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)