Tuesday, 26 April 2011

An Easter indulgence

no, not chocolate eggs or rabbits or chocolate of any description but this lovely book which I have been hankering after ever since I read about it on The Last Piece which is Sarah Fielke’s blog.

IMG_5524

We needed a couple of things from Bunnings at Marion on Saturday and while we were there, I thought I would nip into the main shopping centre and have a quick browse in Angus & Robertson and the book was staring me in the face, so I bought it, way better for me than chocolate don’t you think?

7 comments:

  1. I have it on order but it's not due to publish here until the beginning of May so I'll have to be patient for a little while longer. Can't wait to see the whole of the quilt on the front cover! Definitely better than chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out her blog. I think she's on twitter, too. Thanks for the heads up, Pip. Looks like some colorful, fun projects in your future!!
    Happy Stitching,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick up Pip! ....and yes ...way better and will last longer than choccie (and no calories!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be better than chocolate says me who has just eaten one of my hazelnut praline choccies, yum! I've seen that book mentioned on line, but with no where here to preview it I'd be interested in hearing what you think now that you have bought it. I always find something new on your blog, i.e. this time it was what you did to help you stretch your quilt in your last blog, is that on a table that you did it?? thanks again for the inspiration that your posts contain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit that buying a gift is a practice here too. It lasts longer and is better for my health.

    Enjoy your book to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way better than chocolates, you bet. We'll have to check out this book !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy and not fattening +++ however you look at it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)